Some users are experiencing difficulties downloading ebooks on their Kobo and Sony e-readers. You can typically resolve these issues by de-authorizing and re-authorizing ADE on your computer.
How to de-authorize and re-authorize your computer
1. Open Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) if it's not already open.
2. Press Ctrl + Shift + D (Command + Shift + D on a Mac) on your keyboard.
3. In the pop-up window that opens, enter the password for your Adobe ID or OverDrive account (and make sure the correct Adobe ID or OverDrive account is listed in the drop-down menu). Then, click Continue.
4. Select Erase Authorization, then OK.
5. Try authorizing your computer again by going to Help > Authorize computer.
It also a good idea to make sure you’re running the latest version of ADE 4.5.2, download here: http://www.adobe.com/solutions/ebook/digital-editions.html Click on downloads.
Please take a few moments to let us know how we're doing by completing a brief survey!
HOURS OF OPERATION:
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 9:30 AM TO 8:00 PM
SATURDAYS: 10:30 AM TO 2:30 PM
PLEASE USE OUR DROPBOX FOR AFTER HOURS RETURNS
To seach for and request items from other libraries click here: